Cleaning your home can be a boring chore and sometimes a hassle especially if you do it daily. Cleaning is a necessary thing to do if you want to live in a home that is relaxing and comfortable. If you are tired of the same old process of cleaning, then maybe you can try these life hacks that will give you excitement when it comes to cleaning. Plus, it might save you some money with the simple ingredients you need.
- If you want to give your kitchen counter and chopping board a healthy cleanse, you can use lemons to give it a nice cleaning session. This is healthier because you are assured that you do not have chemicals on your kitchen counter, so your food won’t come in contact with harmful substances. The acidity from the lemons will be enough to kill any bacteria that may accumulate on your tables, you can use them even after squeezing the juice out.
- A sponge is one of the dirtiest cleaning materials you can use in a kitchen. It is also tough to use because you reuse it so many times with different things, even when you rinse it with water it doesn’t look clean. To ensure the cleanliness of your sponge, just pop it in the microwave for thirty seconds and it will surely be bacteria-free. Just be extra careful the moment you take it out since it’ll be very hot.
- If you feel that your carpet is developing a bad odor or you’ve noticed that you are getting bitten by invisible insects whenever you are near your carpeting, then you should make a move. Sometimes using a vacuum cleaner won’t be enough to clean your carpet. The best way to clean your carpet is to use baking soda, just make sure to spread it through every inch of the carpet and let it rest. This will kill all the germs, bacteria, and possible insects within minutes. If this won’t help, then we suggest that you consider hiring professional cleaning services and highly reputable cleaning company near you. A professional can surely help you get rid of these residential cleaning problems at the earliest time possible.
- If you are having a hard time getting rid of those tiny dust particles that are causing an itch in your bed or simply look annoying when you stare at the floor. Then the sure way to get rid of it is by getting a strip of masking tape and using the adhesive side to catch those dust particles.
- If you have an accident and a glass broke into tiny particles in your room, try not to step on it with bare feet or pick it up with your hands. You can try using the broom to sweep it away, but the best way to pick up even the tiniest pieces will be using a piece of bread. The bread will act as a soft barrier that will protect you from getting cut and will be great to pick up the small glass particles.